Become an Exhibitor
World of Asphalt continues to grow exponentially, winning accolades throughout the industry by offering world-class educational programming and an award-winning exposition.
As an exhibitor at World of Asphalt, your return on investment is our main priority. So we've come up with cost-effective options that leave you with industry connections, new prospects, and much more.
Interested in exhibiting?
Included in your exhibit space cost:
- Material Handling including:
- Unloading and reloading of all crated shipments from all trucks
- Delivery of machinery and crates to exhibit stands from marshaling area(s) and pick up of the same machinery and crates at the Exhibition's close
- Removal of all cleating and blocking on inbound shipments, including materials where required
- Handling of inbound and outbound shipments of exhibit materials to the convention center or any other exhibit areas used for the Exhibition
- Operators for self-propelled equipment and planking where required
- Spotting of exhibitor's machinery or products for the initial installation only as the equipment is delivered to the exhibitor's stand and provided an exhibitor representative is present during the initial placement
- Exhibit crate removal, storage, and return to exhibit stand at the close of the Exhibition
- General cleaning of all exhibits, including the vacuuming or sweeping of carpet/floor, emptying wastebaskets before the opening of each Exhibition day.
- Up to 2,000 Direct Mail Postcards (includes print and postage) to your Customer List
- Unlimited Customizable Emails to Your Customers
- Basic searchable online directory listing
- New Products and Technologies listing (most visited attendee page)
- Perimeter Security of Halls
Not included in your exhibit space cost:
- Exhibitor registration badges (these must be purchased separately)
- Furnishings or carpet
- Lead Retrieval
- Electrical or other Utilities
- Internet Services