World of Asphalt is the main event for the industry to compare equipment, discuss business objectives and make connections for future job site needs. Construction contractors, producers, dealers, distributors, public sectors, and all guests are welcomed to the show.
Dates: March 25 – 27, 2024
Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Nashville Music City Center
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Compare equipment from 400 exhibitors
- Develop your team with 120 education sessions
- Talk business challenges with peers and equipment manufacturers
"I was able to diagnose a problem and got information about new accessories for my equipment. This would have taken hours on the phone but minutes in person. I learned about some new tech that can and will help our company in the future."
NEW ATTENDEE TIPS
- Talk to your boss about attending to get time off scheduled
- Register early to save money on your show admission
- Book through our hotel block for the best rates and locations in the city
- Plan the exhibitors you want to see based on current and future job site needs
- Collect your team's fleet questions for technical advice from the people who make the machines
- Bring comfortable shoes to explore the exhibit hall and to enjoy the city afterward
Here is what is happened in Nashville! Check out the exhibits, technology, and events featured at World of Asphalt 2022 in the show recap videos and photos.
Tickets for World of Asphalt 2024 will be available in Fall 2023. We offer discounted rates leading up to the show. Education and bundling packages are also available.
Hotel and Travel Information for World of Asphalt, will be available in Fall 2023. Find out how you can prepare for your stay in Nashville.
Equipment manufacturers and service providers brought their latest products for the aggregate, asphalt, pavement maintenance, and traffic safety industry sectors.
Featured exhibitors: Astec Industries Inc, BOMAG Americas Inc, Case Construction Equipment, Caterpillar Inc, Dynapac North America LLC, Eagle Crusher Inc, Gencor Industries Inc, John Deere Construction & Forestry Company, LeeBoy Inc., Trimble, and more.
The World of Asphalt conference features learning opportunities with industry experts to discuss solutions and issues impacting the asphalt industry.
With 120 education sessions and multiple topic tracks, there's something for everyone to gain professional development.
THE INDUSTRY'S FAVORITE EXPO IS HEADING TO MUSIC CITY
Did we mention the 2024 show will be in Nashville? Yeah, we're pretty excited about that too. Enjoy Tennessee's very own Honky Tonk Highway. There is something for everyone, from professional sports to live music, chef-driven restaurants, and casual spots serving up hot chicken and barbecue.
The asphalt industry will take over the city, so what better way to explore than with people just like you. So check out things to do in Nashville while you make your plans to attend.
FRequently Asked Questions